You can monitor your child's academic progress online via ASPIRE.
On ASPIRE, you can view your child's current scores and see if your child is missing any assignments.
Please remember to check ASPIRE regularly.
Your involvement in your child's education is vital to his/her academic success.
To create an ASPIRE account:
1. Go to the ASPIRE Login Page.
2. Click “Request a Username”.
3. Enter the student ID and student birth date.
4. Click “Look Up Student”.
5. Select the Contact for which you are creating the account.
6. Choose a Username and Password.
7. Confirm you have selected the correct student.
8. Check box to certify your authorization.
9. Click “Create Account".
If you need assistance with ASPIRE, please contact the front office.